PrinceAnduril
Some of you who were involved in the Alpha access may remember that Chris hosted some Sol Trader interactive stories using the Storium platform (storium.com).

Understandably, more recently he has wanted to focus on development, but has given me permission to have another go putting together some stories to run alongside the game.

So, we need some willing volunteers who would be up for giving a little time to this. Check out Storium and if you're interested then please post below. Places may be limited as things might get a bit unwieldy with too many people, and you'll need to commit to being able to post once a day or so for a couple of weeks at a time.
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Yay: really glad this is happening! If you haven't had a chance to check out Storium, do so: it's a really fun platform that I wish I had more time to give to.
Quote 0 0
mgates
Hey! I did it last time. I'd be happy to do it again.
Quote 0 0
PrinceAnduril
Great. We could do with a couple more. Any takers?
Quote 0 0
Doctor T
I'm really interested in doing it too, however, I have to give you fair warning that I'm a Storium novice. Plus for the last 3 weeks of December I'll be in a broadband-poor environment and will find it difficult to play moves until I get back. Other than that I'm certain that I'll be able to keep up.

I'm also curious to read the previous games, could someone share the links?
Quote 0 0
PrinceAnduril
I'm not sure if they're publicly accessible but here is the link:

https://storium.com/game/sol-trader-journeys-dawn/chapter-1/scene-1
Quote 0 0
Doctor T
Thanks Prince, I have a Storium account so the link worked fine for me [smile]
Quote 0 0
PrinceAnduril
Can you see the second chapter? It would be good to create a parallel narrative from this.
Quote 0 0
Doctor T
I can see up to the end of Chapter 2, Scene 1. Is this is where the story was suspended? 
Quote 0 0
PrinceAnduril
Yes. We also ran a second story here: https://storium.com/game/sol-trader-children-of-io/chapter-1/scene-1

We can choose to continue either of these or start a new one as people prefer. We could do with a third person at least to get this going.
Quote 0 0
Cursed
Sign me up! Also, hello everyone!
Quote 0 0
PrinceAnduril
Awesome. That's enough for now. If anyone else is interested, do post and we'll see about getting you involved. I'm a bit swamped for the next few days but will try and get something running by the weekend. If you could all message me an email address and I'll send out the invites.

Does anyone have any preferences about starting a new storyline or continuing an old one?
Quote 0 0
Cursed
No preference from me. 
Quote 0 0
Doctor T
I have no problem with either, especially if one is more convenient to set in motion.
Quote 0 0
PrinceAnduril
Sorry for the delay. I'm just waiting on getting narrator access to the old games and I'll send out invites when I do.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.