chrismdp Show full post »
androyd
Hey, Chris. I'd definitely live to help out with some beta testing.

I'm running Windows 10 with a gtx 670, an i5-3470 and 16 gigs of ram. I look forward to hearing back from you. Matt
Quote 0 0
Zeno
Hi Chris,
I'd love to help out with some testing.

System specs:

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
CPU: FX-6100 @ 4.9 GHz
RAM: 8gb
GPU: R9-290X 4gb
Quote 0 0
stannis_baratheon
I'd be more than happy to Beta test and 2 hours isn't an issue at all.

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2830 @ 2.16GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics
4.0GB
Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit
Quote 0 0
the.kringel
Hi all,
Hi Chris,

I'd love to join any beta test you might start in the future. I'm a former software developer myself and have some basic experience in software testing.

Here are the specs of my rig:
* core i5 3570K non-OC
* 16GiB DDR3
* ~260GiB Samsung SSD 830 + HDDs
* Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7950 Pro Windforce3 non-OC (3GiB)
* Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
* win10 x64

Best regards,
the.k
Quote 0 0
Ernesto505
Hi Chris,

I would love to be part of the first group of beta testers. I am a game developer myself so I believe I might be able to provide a few useful comments.

My rig:

Windows 7 bit
Intel Core i7-3820
NVIDIA GeForce 770
16.GB RAM

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
basis
Greetings all and Chris,

Replying to the call for beta testing. Committing time is not an issue. Bit of personal background - testing of hardware and software is part of daily job so should have some experience in beta testing but not sure if you're looking for that. Do my fair share of scripting and simple programming / debugging - not to mention been playing games for over 30+ years and beta testing many of them.

System specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K (non-OC) 3.5GHz.
Memory: 8GB
Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780Ti
Storage: 120GB Samsung SSD 840 + HDD.

Quote 0 0
Spazticus
Hello all,

I'm definitely interested in testing. I'm the lead tester on the game Quintet, and I'm part of its dev team. I was also one of the people who backed the Kickstarter. I can certainly devote the needed time for the testing.

My specs:

Windows 8.1
AMD FX 8120 @ 3.10 GHz
16 GB Ram
Geforce GT 640
Quote 0 0
Stoney
Hello Chris. I'd love to give the game a run. I'm on a modern Mac mini. Will check specs once I get home and put them here.
Quote 0 0
mrkreen
A fellow previous Kickstarter here and looking forward to the new launch on Kickstarter at the end of the month. Specs on my machine are below:

Base Retina iMac 27inch
3.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor
16GB RAM
AMD Radeon R9 M290 graphics processor with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
OS X 10.10.5

Done beta testing for many MMOs over the years and would be happy to dedicate two hours a week to testing the demo.
Quote 0 0
shazow
Clearly there are plenty of applicants, but I'd like to join the waitlist. [smile]

* 13" Retina Macbook Pro Mid-2015 (2.6 GHz Core i5, 16GB of RAM, Intel Iris 1024MB GPU)
* Mac OSX 10.9.5

If you're up for making a Linux build, I'd be happy to help debug it (or possibly help port if you're up for sharing the source).

* Quad-core 2.4GHz, 16GB of RAM, GeForce GTX760 2GB
* Gentoo Linux, running KDE5, 4.x kernel, official nvidia-drivers.
Quote 0 0
djshire
I'm not sure if I can run the game, but here are my system specs

Mac Mini

Processor  2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory  5 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

OS OS X 10.8.5

Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Thanks everyone! The first 20 are definitely in, and I'll selectively pick from the others depending on system spec to try and ensure as wide a spread as possible. If you haven't put down your name yet and you're still interested it's not too late to join the waiting list!

I'll be inviting you all to a special private forum soon and will post details there about how to get the build. Thanks!
Quote 1 0
Krymsonkyng
Aww... Worth a shot. This seems like my kind of game and I've helped with an alpha in the the past (Convoy).

Windows 10
16GB DDR3-2400 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Quote 0 0
mentalsurge

I'm up for beta testing if you need an extra.

Windows 8.1 Home 64bit
i5 2500k @ 3.6ghz
8 GB Ram
Geforce GTX 580 Ti

and

Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 Pro
i7 CPU
8 GB Ram

Quote 0 0
jadestorm
Hiya!  I'd love to help you test.  Should be able to find quite a bit of time to put into it over a 2-3 day period.  =)

Anywho --

CPU i7-3630QM @ 2.40 GHz
RAM 16gb
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M
(is a gaming laptop)

If you'd like I also have a far crappier laptop I could try it on as well.  I don't have the specs in front of me aside from it has Intel HD 3 graphics (whee!) and also Windows 10 Pro.

Quote 0 0