Angel5
Chris, I take mission to find information about someone. At the left tab, it said if you share this information, it would fulfill one of your mission. But I cannot find how to share the information, despite keep talking with them. How to do it ? Thank you 
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Hi Angel5 - sounds like the game is working well for you now! Is it still flickering or did the drivers fix it?

You need to chat to the mission giver, then select the target and click the green "filter" button underneath their portrait.
Quote 0 0
Angel5
Yes it's working fine now. Don't know whether it's because I update the driver or change 3D settings since I did both of it at the same time. 

I already chat with the mission giver several times. But doesn't see the target option. Usually the green filter is something normal like about business or anything else. 
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Sorry to miss this post - glad you got it working!
Quote 0 0
Dryhtscipe
Angel5, you need to bring up the person's profile on the right of the screen, and then you can click filter. Sometimes this means you need to pin them before a conversation - so it can require some planning, or remembering a connection between them and the person you're talking to (IE having a friend in common who you can use to get the profile up).

Chris, can we have a search function for people/things in a future version? Pretty please? [wink]
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Yes it's an obviously helpful thing to add. It's on the list!
Quote 0 0