I played for 1 hour on OS X 10.10.5, everything worked fine, no bugs I could see.
Gameplay thoughts I had while playing:
Got to go now but will play some more later. I'll spend some more time reading my back story and stuff, I think that will help me get into the spirit of the game a little more.
- I have to be a mixed race character? Is that a law in this universe or something? Oh, actually there is one set of parents who are both white.
- Names names names names names. So many similar feeling names. So far I'm not really paying attention to any of them, even my own.
- Did you hear about the time Namey McName was raised by their mother Name Named-Nameson?Cool story bro.
- $40 to deliver a parcel to Mars?? I guess I'll stock up on a bunch of parcels and do a job lot.
- Hey chap I’ll take all your parcels! Not just one! Damn.
- Recipient is at some place on Mars but it's 12am so it's closed. Spend some time playing with ship handling and trying to ram other ships. Read Twitter for a while. Sometime in the morning it opens and I deliver my parcel
- Job to deliver another parcel back to Tokyo. A woman called Risa is supposed to be a "courier" but spends her entire day in the same location marked as "Busy". In the evening she leaves (don't know if she was briefly not busy) and now I can't find her.
- OK waited all night, checked every location in the city and now she is back in the same place and is Busy again. She doesn’t even break for lunch!
- Hey, maybe I can ask her coworker for info on her, like where she goes after work… Nope.
- When someone is my friend’s friend, it would be cool to be able to see the relationship connection.
- OK gave up on that job for now.
- To figure out how to travel to Mercury I actually pulled up a map of the solar system on google. I like that I had to do that.
- AHH it’s 11pm again!! Place where I’m supposed to meet Denny Cullmer-Dean is closed.
- There are two houses that house people from the Cullmer-Dean family. Maybe he’s there or I can ask them where he lives…
- Nope and nope.
- Wait!! I’m a Cullmer-Dean too! This is my sister's house! Good thing her family including her husband took her name rather than his.
- “You appear to have caught [your sister]’s attention with your flirting.” I’ll bet I have. “You feel like you have deepened your relationship”. I don’t like where this is going.
- After our 2am flirting session in her house (while her husband sleeps??) my sister is now apparently “my friend” and my brother in law is now my “friend’s husband”. There is no longer any mention of the fact she’s my sister in the Bio pane, except by going into her story and clicking on the event where I was born in that.
- Waiting all night again…
- Great, it’s open, and the recipient is there. And he’s another flipping courier and he’s busy!!!!!!!!
- If I'm a parcel courier in this game, which apparently I am, then leaving things at the front desk or asking to interrupt someone so I can grab a signature should be options.