AlphaAsh
Thank you Chris for the new subforum and the ok to promote the game me and the missus have just released.

It's not nearly as ambitous as Sol Trader. It's a Spa*cough* Inva*cough* clone available from the Windows Store, Google Play and Amazon and it is of course cheap as chips. Drop by diealienscum.com for more info and links to where you can get it.

There are no in app purchases or unecessary permission requests. We are planning content patches and a compact mode for phone play, which will be free to existing customers.
Quote 0 0
patchfx
Love the explosions and particle effects, they look great! You should add some screenshots here [smile]

What platforms is the game available for? 
Quote 0 0
AlphaAsh
I'll pull some shots together np.

EDIT - Good gallery here. I'll see if I can figure out how to embed it. http://imgur.com/gallery/sz2Am/new

The game runs on just about any Android device, available from Google Play and Amazon, and is also available for PC and (iirc) XBone from the Windows Store. We're also finalising an iOS version, just waiting on Apple.

It does need some screen real estate so we're planning to add a compact mode for better scaling of the game on smaller devices like phones.

I personally play it on the telly with the new Google TV stuff or on my PC.
Quote 1 0
patchfx
AJ48tST.jpg 
Gy384oG.jpg 
QFNhHNj.jpg 
Quote 1 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.