danley
ctd.png 
Quote 0 0
danley
Better to bug report with this forum or Steam?
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Either is fine thanks - screenshots are a bit easier here.

thanks for the report! That's a new one: I'll take a look.
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Hmm interesting. It seems like you weren't actually talking to a person, but a ship! I've guarded against the crash, but will keep an eye out for the underlying bug. Can you remember any more of the circumstances that led up to the crash?
Quote 0 0
danley

Just started a new game, went to a location on Venus and got a ship from my character's father. Then I went to the university and the second person I talked to mentioned they had a ship. I went to click on the ship icon in the chat, rather than navigating to the ship icon in their journal.

Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Ooo  sounds fairly repeatable. Any chance you have the save game and can send it to me? Instructions are on the first post on this forum. 
Quote 0 0
danley
Sure thing, you'll see it later today.
Quote 0 0
danley
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuzKt2FINnYbgtZxuwSb8am230MjdQ
Quote 1 0
chrismdp
Thanks - I've found and fixed this bug. Will be in 1.3.2 (today).
Quote 0 0
danley
Had the same thing just happen only when clicking on a passenger cabin in the dialogue chain. That's good to hear.

ctd3.png 
Quote 0 0
mko_san
+1 I was about to report this as well
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Is this still happening in version 1.3.2? It's come out on steam today...
Quote 0 0
mko_san
I don't know - I last played about 18 hours ago. I'll try it again today and let you know.
Btw, does the game show version in game? I've seen some hash in bottom right corner of the loading screen but not an actual version number
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
The hash is an internal version number. Including that in bug reports gives me the exact version of the code being used which is helpful!
Quote 0 0
mko_san
could you possibly add verbose version number as well in future releases? would make it easier to tell what version I'm actually running [smile]
Quote 0 0