Jamesrcolbert
crash happened when trying to view city after completing a find person mission here is the message screen grab twice so far, when i restarted it i completed one, then when i found someone else on my list it did it again the moment i clicked view city to leave 

soltrader errormessage.png
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Hi there

This is most likely a GUI display issue which should hopefully be quite simple to fix. I'll take a proper look today.

Thanks for the report!
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Found it - it was because you could only see the home you were in because you'd completed a mission for the character who owns it. After you completed the mission, you lost access to it, but you were still there so the GUI was inconsistent.

The fix will be in the next build - in the meantime you can work around it by clicking on another character and clicking 'visit' instead of clicking 'view city'.
Quote 1 0
Jamesrcolbert
Thanks Chris I figured it out that it was only when i found them at home i found them later when i reloaded in a different location
Quote 0 0
Jamesrcolbert
got another one pretty much the same as the last one but with an extra line 
SDL_main,0x7ff611b15040
happened when i had 2 passengers going to the same city and went to the bar in that city i'm guessing both the people they were looking for were there

Also when you fly a tiger the jump gates spin around and while mining if you are toucking the rock while zoomed in after a short while it starts moving the ship around 
just thought you would like to know 
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Thanks James - appreciate the reports!
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
This bug is now fixed in the latest build: 1.1.2. Let me know how you get on!
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Jamesrcolbert wrote: Also when you fly a tiger the jump gates spin around and while mining if you are toucking the rock while zoomed in after a short while it starts moving the ship around 
just thought you would like to know 

Ok these are both fixed in 1.1.3, out now on Steam.

Thanks!
Chris
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.