Kaocraft
I'm posting this because you contacted me on steam.

Deshawn Ibbitson owns the ship. I hired him to take me to (I think) Earth. He took my money and the money is gone from my credit balance.  I am in his ship. I can find him at all his usual locations (bar, place of work), but do not understand how to actually get him to take me to the agreed upon destination. I can strike up additional conversations and ask him to take me to other places, although I no longer have enough money to hire him a second time.
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Thanks. Do you happen to have a save game file you can zip up and send through demonstrating the problem? That would be very helpful!
Quote 0 0
Kaocraft
I thought I had uploaded the file in the 1st message but am attempting to attach it again. When you load up the save you should be at the ship in question. This is beta 1.3.1 mac OSX version.
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Brilliant, thanks! Will check it out.
Quote 0 0
chrismdp
Ok, I've discovered the root cause.

The underlying problem is one of the whole AI getting stuck: as soon we get two agents stuck in a planning loop, the entire AI gets stuck.

I fixed the AI bug that causes this particular AI to get stuck in 1.3.1, so latest steam version should solve that problem.

The underlying issue is still there though, so I need to fix that problem as well so that two agents can't stuff things up for everyone. I'll work on that next.
Quote 0 0
chrismdp

Ok should be fixed in 1.3.3, released today! This should help squash quite a few AI issues...

Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.